You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Monday, March 11, 2013

How Amazing Food Can Be

I've decided to share my love for cooking/ baking here. I've been doing lots and lots of cooking/baking cos:
1) i'm just bored like that
2) i really want to improve my skills
3) i want to cook for my family
4) as well practicing now for my future family so that i can feed them well
5) i want to go to ICI
6) and of cos make people drool with the pictures i post. hehe.

So here it is:
 Are you drooling yet? Well, maybe I should tell you what they are especially if you haven't seen them in my FB yet.
(from left to right)

1. Red Velvet Cupcake
2. Churros
3. Pan Fried Fish (sides: rice w/ tomato concasse and battonet carrots)
4. Baked Chicken on Mashed Potato with Spinach
5. Fried Oreo
6. Carrot Soup
7. Caramelized carrots and green apple with cinnamon
8. Bruschetta filling
9. Hearty dish; Baked Macaroni topped with sliced of cheese
10. Gingerbread Man Cookies
11. Keema
12. Fried Macaroni
13. Roasted Chicken
14. Lemon Meringue Pie
15. Potato Chicken Torte
16. Andes Brownie

No comments: