You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Not Any Other



What really happen may not always have a happy ending. Love just doesn't happen to girls like me. Girls who build their hopes on an intricate world of daydreams.

The truth is infact everyone has issues and maybe building up a fake perfect man in my mind is my biggest issue of all. I've been walking around with the ghost of my magic man. He's been haunting me, keeping me from recognizing the world of opportunities that were right in front of me.

There's no such thing as perfection. Love is for people who are realistic and smart enough to open their hearts and minds and who realise that a real relationship is the ultimate fantasy. I haven't found that relationship yet but I have shaken off the shadow of that magic man and I'm finding myself. I hope that's a good start.

No comments: