You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Much Misses



Assalamualaikum. Peace be upon you.

Just came back from my relative house which we did not visit for quite some time. 
And oh, during the "ask for forgiveness" time, I cried when I knelt down on my aunt.
My tears literally kept running and trickled down my face.
Yes, it was terrible.
And it was my first time crying when asking for forgiveness at relative's house.
Guessed I really missed her.
Guessed I felt that guilt in me.
In the matter of fact, I did miss her.
And yes, I did feel guilty for not asking her well-being.
My aunt literally cried out saying that she treated us like her own children.
She always said that.
And I feel like she's a mother to me.
Every time I look at her face,
or hear her voice,
or hear her "scream" back then, 
it just remind me of Mama.
Obviously, cos they are both sisters!
But really. I miss her family.
I couldn't say much but to thank her family. 
They were the only ones who helped my family during tough times.
They were the ones who bring my family around.
Drive us around.
Create so many memories and that resulted in so much misses.
I really hope our relationship won't jeopardise.
And I really hope I'm able to pay back the kindness that they've given.
Thank you. 
Thank you so much.


No comments: