You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Foodography!

I'm back! Gonna do a quick posts on all the food pictures that I took. Well, that's me. When it comes to good looking food, I'm just fingers away from clicking my camera. Enjoy and droooooool!

I think I posted this éclairs from Delifrance before. Oops!
This is my favourite Korean dish from Banquet @ City Square Mall
Chicken Cannelloni from Pizza Hut
Baked Mussels from Pizza Hut
Laksa Aglio Olio from Swensen's
Firhan's Soft Shell Crab Fried Rice from Swensen's
Firdaus's Sambal Grilled Fish from Swensen's

Urgh! These meatballs from Swensen's is as nice as those from IKEA's!! Love them!
Some King Prawn Fritters from Swensen's
Baked Mussels from Swensen's
(You can compare them with the one @ Pizza Hut, I prefer the ones at PH though)
Banana Crumble with Peanut Buttercup Ice-Cream from Swensen's
And finally...Durian Ice-Cream Mooncake from Swensen's as well.



No comments: