You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Donation?

I was about to post things that has been running in my head these few days. But I decided not to after I read my previous post. Why would I bother typing my thoughts here when Allah knows what I'm going through? Why would anybody else care? What's the point of telling you? Would you even care? Forget it. I don't even want to know. If this silence is the best, then be it. Cos I don't know what else to do other than just to wait. Insya'allah I can keep myself strong enough and go through all these with my exams haunting me. I should just keep silent. As mentioned: "Speak only when your words are beautiful, otherwise, just be silent."

Okay, stop it Casebella. Stop. Maybe I should let Mama confiscate my lappy again just like how I did last two years. My hands are always so itchy!! Cut them off and I'll donate them off.

Talking about donating, I just realise I'm not blood O. I'm B!! And it's one of the rare type. I was actually born with type O but I have no idea why it changed. Got to know about this when I donated my blood last year in school. And they have been spamming me messages that they are in need of blood B type cos they are running low of it. Which means I'm B right? Haha.

Anyway, I'm planning to donate again since they need my blood! Sometimes I'm worried that I gave too much blood away because since my syncope occurs often.   I know, almost everyone has it but not everyone will go through it everyday. I feel like I'm so weak! But I'm not! I know I'm strong. Meh. Whatever.

And oh, I actually planned this since young that if I were to die young or old, I want to donate any part of my organs to the hospital. I'm not sure how this gonna work or what process I need to go through. Whatever it is, I want to do so.

I have been thinking a lot about donating to the society these days. Must be because of Ramadhan. Alhamdullilah. But deeds not words. I don't want to just say and plan, I really want to execute them. Insya'allah.

I should stop now. I need to study before my hands and eyes get itchy and before my mind forms stories which I don't wish to visualise.

Assalamualaikum. Peace may be upon you.

Hadith of the day:
Those who have faith and do righteous deed, they are the best creatures. (Surah al-Bayyinah)

No comments: