You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Worrying

Urgh. I jumped to conclusion over and over again. But whatever it is, I'm glad to hear his voice today.
By the way, I saw floods of cockroaches at my void deck when I was taking some fresh air just now. It was kinda cute how everyone of them are struggling to get back on their legs but aren't able to. Haha.

I'm so worried for Accounting test this coming Wednesday. I'm worried for ILR interview tomorrow. I'm worried for ROM cos I have yet to finish the floor plans. I'm doomed! Everything, well I mean most of it will end by next Monday. After that I can concentrate just on my examinations!

Oh, I had a great long talk with Chloe today. She was kind enough to hear me out and we walked from school all the way to Tamp Mall. I am very grateful that she was there with me. Or I would have breakdown halfway. She said one things which was really true, "Relationships are meant to make you happy, and not sad or crying over things." Whatever it is, she was a great listener though and that is very rare for me to have such friends. I am really thankful that she was the first friend that I made in Poly! I can never imagine how my life would be if I didn't meet her. (I'm so dramatic right now) But really! She's the best, so honest and so hilarious. Although we may have some misunderstanding (very minute ones), we still can take each other joke, especially her! Not as sensitive and I was back then. Haha. Okay, I shall stop blogging. I need to study! Adios amigos.

Note to self: STAY STRONG FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS.

No comments: