You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Invincible


Sit still and listen to the soundtrack
I’ll tell you how I took one straight through the heart
And it’s not easy to talk about
So we all scream loud
by Matthew Henrickson

Welcome back! It's Sunday and school there we go again, to school. I somehow wasted weekend, AGAIN cos I woke up at 11.30am or so. Then did house chores, ate breakfast and went to North Point to do some research for ART! Borrowed some baking books for Mama and went to buy Organic Rolled Oats for myself for breakfast, and probably supper as well since I've been sleeping late , AS ALWAYS. I rushed back home cos I need to send my Macroeconomics project document to Chloe at 5pm and I haven't even started! Eventually finished it at 5.26pm. Thank God she wasn't raged at me, except that she was pissed at someone. Haha. 

Anyway I took some picture of my mum's kuih: 

Chocolate Rice Cookies

Chocolate Rice Cookies 2

Beef Pie Content

Top view of the beef pie

Bubur Suji (no idea what it's called in English :X)

That's all for today. I need to finish up my F&B project now and study my script for Japanese role play on Thursday!

Hadith of the day:

The sooner we accept we are exactly where we are meant to be, the nicer and easier life becomes. 

No comments: