You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

P.e.r.f.e.c.t T.w.o

What if you happen to know that you are gonna marry that someone in future? Isn't it freaky? I really have no idea why but I feel like I know who I'm gonna get married to. Haha. Yeah right. Okay. I'm talking nonsense. My mind isn't clear, that's why. 

Anyway I'm very happy today, and I melt. For something that happened tonight, from 12am even until now, which is going to be 2am soon. *Strum strum strum* How does it feel like? At this kind of hour, someone is playing numerous song just for you. It's so sweet isn't it? I know. Don't need to mention. You will already be going "Aww!" I have never gotten such reward like that from anyone before. I'm really touched. Haha. Okay. Thank you so much. 

P.S. I'm totally in love, IN LOVE with The Lion Fell n Love With the Lamb. 



Good Night.

Hadith of the day:
(will add this in somewhere cos I can't find it for now)

No comments: