You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fix It

This was my brunch! Yum!
Inside the croissant there's chilli tuna, mince meat, mozzarella cheese, carrots and broccoli. The black thingy outside are raisins. :)

Bohemian-y necklace from Mama 

Finally my coloured mask!

My dinner (fake one)
 This is just some ingredients for my dinner which I haven't really prepare yet. I purposely decorated in just for the sake of taking a picture of it. Ikr. So lame of me. Hehs.

This is the my real dinner
This is how ugly it looks like. Anyway ingredients are: 1 whole avacado (smashed with fork), blueberries, carrots, grapes and diced almonds. This isn't suppose to be an appropriate dinner. But just that I'm controlling my consumption of food. Oopsie. I lied. I'm actually not sure if I am because for a moment I control my food intake then the next second I kept eating junk food (but in small amount, REPEATEDLY!) I'm not really depressed so WHY AM I EATING A LOT!? I have no idea!

Everyone is flooding wishes all over about new year. And here I am, lying in my room, singing songs and blah blah blah. Slacking like a pig. WHO CARES. I have never, again NEVER, feel a good a thing about new year. So what? It's just another year past, that means you are nearing the end. THE END!! You know what I mean. And all the resolutions and wishes, will they even keep track of it? No idea. Sorry, no offence, but I just find it ridiculous. Okay, I shall stop talking about it.

My mum just told me something that freaks the hell out of me at evening. It's very superficial yet scary because...urgh no. Not here.

Adios amigos, should I just say? Happy New Year?

Hadith of the day:

Sometimes, Allah breaks your spirit to save your souls.
Sometimes, He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, Allah allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, Allah sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, Allah allows illness so we can take better care of ourselves.
Sometimes, Allah takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything He gave us..
Make plans but understand that we live by Allah's grace..Ameen


No comments: