You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Lion Fell in Love with the Lamb

Brushing my hair through my fingers, listening to the strumming of the guitar being played. Not live, but trough the virtual world. Yes indeed. Too bad, I'm not able to talk. Seriously, I'm mute, for like the past 22 hours or so. 1) Must have gotten it from Firman who just about to recover. 2) Forced myself to drink Root Beer which actually craving for Coke and ate tapai afterwards. 3) All the late night sleep. I'm obviously getting sick. I tried to avoid it by doing a 30 minutes workout at home, it helped for awhile, until in the middle of the night, my throat felt dry and it hurts. I quickly swallow 2 panadol and drank the cough syrup. But guess what, I haven't recover. Too bad for me. Now I'm not able to accomplish my goal for this so called holiday.

P.S I don't know why but my love handles and elbows are not proportionate! My left love handles are more inwards and my right elbow is so much smaller (even Eddy think that I lost weight because of that small elbow I have!)

Hadith of the day:

"Siapakah yang menjadikan langit dan bumi dan menundukkan matahari dan bulan?" Tentu mereka akan menjawab: "Allah" (29:61)

No comments: