You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fever Strike

Well, guess what? I'm freaking having a fever right now! It happened yesterday morning actually when Mama woke me up and I could feel this cold shivering sweat trickling down my spine. I stood up and I felt like I was about to faint. I managed to concur my strength and walked towards the bathroom. Mama couldn't see from my face that I was sick. She even asked me to mop the floor. Of course I did. Then I lied on my bed, switched on my lappy wanting to do my Reflection Journal for Comm Skill (due this FRIDAY!! and I'm freaking out!) But then not realizing, I fell asleep till night when Mama touched my feverish body. I was shivering. She put on my long white pants and rub the balm on my body cos I was aching. Then went back to sleep. Late night, when I thought it was 2am or something cos everyone's asleep (it was only 11pm), I was having nausea and vomited every 2/3 hours. Gross! My throat hurt A LOT! Ate medicine, but still doesn't work. I want to go to the doctor but I can't drag myself there. Can someone carry me there instead? Haha. How can I joke around even at this condition? You've got Comm Skill to do!!

Practically I'm lying on my bed every single hour, like bed-ridden. No kidding. My stomach is so small. I wasn't hungry at all yesterday. Mum forced me to eat the chicken soup with my favourite broccoli but I ate a small amount only. Then went back to sleep. But when I vomited out everything, my stomach started to grumble and there wasn't any food left for me. So I had to endure and kept vomiting until today morning, my dad's birthday. I'm suppose to give him a surprise. Unfortunately due to my fever, everything was held back. I don't want to blabber about what happen today, cos it wasn't anything interesting. BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS! I'M LAVISH! But I can't eat that much. AND I'M THIRSTY! Firman has been drinking cold drinks in front of me. Damn! I don't want to be sick. Please, pray for me that I will recover soon cos I still have tons more projects to submit and I don't want to trouble my parents. Please.

No comments: