You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Muscle Spasm

Muscle spasm in every part of my body. I'm really lerthagic. Had a morning run for 10 minutes only and I died. Oh! Terrible stamina! I seriously don't know how to build up my stamina faster. I envy those really hardcore runners. They seem to have no difficulties when they run. So stress-free! :( Then, I regretted eating Mc Muffin for breakfast today though I didn't really finish it. I feel that I have gained a little pound because of that. Dang it!  Then when for another God knows how many kilometers of walking around, back and forth from Yishun to Nee Soon to Khatib and back again. That's the reason why I sprained my leg. Weird thing is, it's only on my left. Well on the right, I got a huge blister on my tiny little toe, not sure how it happen and lastly, MY WHOLE BODY SORE!! Must be from the swinging hands when running. It took me 4 hours of doing the whole workout. Wasn't that intense I would say cos I didn't feel that I sweat a lot. Went home, had my shower and did 15 minutes yoga which was taught in the TV. Felt really exhausted!

Well, today I feel like blabbering something that has always been distracting my mind. Two things specifically.
1) People with vulgarities in every of their sentence
2) Girls showing their boobs

1) Well, I feel SUPER annoyed when I came across posts, be it in FB, Twitter or even in MSN. IT's SUPER ANNOYING! Well, I know I don't have my rights to say, but oh wells, unfortunately you are my friends under those social networking sites. So yeah. They will just go "f*ing" here and there and I was like, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? Is there REALLY a need to put so much vulgar in your posts. Kay, well, most people say it when they are furious, but let me tell you this, I'm sure most of you know, not only those people who are mad use it, BUT ALSO THOSE WHO GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT JUST PUT EVERY OF THAT WORD IN THEIR POST. Well, obviously I had the intention of deleting them off, I DID! To one of them who was seriously pissing me off with his blabbering random post full of vulgarities. So people, please control your words, especially to girls and my dearest muslim friends. Girls don't look good when they use vulgarities. I'm serious. And for the muslim people, YOU KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT'S NOT. So do the right thing.

2) Girls, what's the point of showing your boobs off in the cyber world? Want attention? Why not show a nude photo of yourself! Easier right?

Okay, I'm gonna stop now. What I can say is that, I may not have the rights to say but who say I can't give my opinions, right? But I apologize if I have offended anyone, I'm sorry. I'm just stating what I feel and well, it's a good thing you see. That's it for today. Have a good night and may peace be upon you.

Hadith of the day:
“He hath forbidden you only carrion, and blood, and swineflesh, And that which hath been immolated to (the name of) any other than Allah. But he who is driven by necessity, Neither craving nor transgressing, it is no sin for him.

No comments: