You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Know It!

Lunch-ner for today
This is my new desktop background, tiled!

Would you rather be indulge by chocolate mousse or..

A huge bowl of fruit salad?

Greetings everyone. I decided to start off my blog with food today. Haha. How you feeling now? Lavish? I am actually, although I just had my bowl of another homemade salad. This time round, I didn't get the recipe from anywhere else. Just my own creation.

Ingredients:
Lettuce, scrambled egg(w/o using any margarine/oil), 3 cherry tomatoes, 1 baby cucumber, 1 small tomato(boiled, mashed), 1 tablespoon of baked bean & 1 teaspoon of chili tuna.
Mix them all together and I add in black pepper. I love black pepper!! Easy isn't it? Now go try it yourself!

I won't be blogging so much today cos I didn't do anything! That's it. Good night!

May peace be upon you.

Hadith of the day:
They ask thee what is lawful to them (as food): say: Lawful unto you are (all) things good and pure: and what ye have taught your trained hunting animals (to catch) in the manner directed to you by Allah; eat what they catch for you, and pronounce the name of Allah over it: and fear Allah; for Allah is swift in taking account

No comments: