You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Friday, September 16, 2011

In High Spirits

I'm gonna do a quick blog on how blithe I am today. I woke up today, forgetting that I will be receiving a message from TP on my results. After I had my shower, Amelia from Spooktacular called me and asked if I'm still interested in the event, & I instantly said no w/o having any 2nd thoughts. Than I received 2 messages. One from Chloe and another from Chloe. I hurriedly open TP's message, read it thoroughly, about 4 times and then I smiled from ear to ear. I was exultant! I went to the kitchen and told Mama about it and obviously, she was very delighted as well. Then as soon as Abah reached home from work, I told the good news to him and he said, "I'm so proud of you. Although we were so busy with the shifting house, and that there's pressure here & there, you still able to make it and pass." Alhamdullilah. With the guidance from God and the support I have, it all brings me to this success. Chloe also received good results. So yeah, we're going to Sem 2!! :D I hope Hidayah has good results too. That's it for now. I'm going to pray for Asar soon. Insya'allah, if I'm not tired, I will blog about my day to uncle house later in the evening. Have a good day ahead!

*Dear comment-or: I apologizing to my readers.

Hadith of the day:


No comments: