You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sometimes

Honestly, it was mediocre. I'm talking about my efforts towards the previous term test. Though I scored for all of them, it wasn't suffice.
Sometimes, I hope you realize. I'm not saying that I'm not happy for you. In fact I am. Though his appearance isn't constant, at the very least you are meeting him. At the very least, he's talking to you. Of course, I'm elated for that 'cos you are. But sometimes, I really hope you understand. I really hope you can see it through as my friend. Sometimes it actually hurts me to hear all that. 'Cos you know what I'm actually facing. Although occasionally, we're on the same boat, but actually there's something that I'm facing isn't as lucky as yours.
Sometimes I hope that you would actually care to reflect on what you've said. Care to actually notice that your words harms, though it was just some littlest thing that you didn't mean to. But it makes you becoming naive. I mute. No reactions. 'Cos it affects me. I don't want to be so emotional about it, but sometimes it just envelopes my whole-being. I don't need you to feel sympathy. I just want you to be careful with your words. I'm not as susceptible as you think I am. You will slowly see it through.

A quote which says: "A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."

No comments: