You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ola

Retrieved term test results. Alhamdullilah, I pass all of them! But obviously, it wasn't satisfying. Time will fly at an instant again, and by the time, I will be seating for my exams. Projects that are focused on now is MicroEcons and IHT. Thinking that it will be easy, but it isn't! *Sigh. I seriously don't know what I'm going blog about. Losing all my enthusiasm in blogging due to the tight school schedule.
Urgh! Another wisdom tooth is growing! This time round is on my left side. Chewing on the right is really tiring though I've been used to it previously! Can I extract that wisdom tooth please. It's killing me! :'(
That's it for today. Adios.

No comments: