You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

十七 日

Sometimes I just don't understand why there is a need for you to discriminate me, or basically look down on me. I just don't understand. Your words are getting even sharper as days passed. Can I even clique with you anymore? *Sigh.

3 more days to IHT presentation. (First ever formal presentation!)

8 more days to Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 2.

8-13 days to Demi Lovato's new single on Amazon and iTunes.

26 more days to the fasting month.

1 month and 4 days to Commendation Day back at Bartley.

4 months and 13 days to The Breaking Dawn.

1Y1M1D


Well basically I've been doing a countdown for numerous activities! Either am I impatient for those dates or I just can't wait to get over it.. Haha. Wish me good luck for my presentation this Friday as I walk with my suit and stiletto(I guess).

Adios. :)

No comments: