You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Don't Make Me Leave

So spacious. So empty. Almost everything in the dining hall have been cleared. No sofas, no cupboards. We're left sitting on this marble floor. I don't know why, but I'm starting to feel upset now. No way it's gonna happen. But I know, I'm just lying to myself. 'Cos after all, IT WILL HAPPEN! Two months time, then it will be a farewell. *Sigh. As I removed all the decorations in my room, packed all the stuffs in here, it feels like as if I'm tarnishing something very meaningful to me. Something which I don't want to let go. Felt like hugging this whole house of mine and carry it somewhere so that no one can take that away. Really! That two months is not enough! The time will eventually come, I know. :(
Adios

No comments: