You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Monday, July 11, 2011

SpazzyEyes

I can't believe I'm like still awake, or should I say, forcing my eyes to open up wide, just to do this IHt project! Sore butt, sleepy eyes. Please, I want my sleep! I don't think I can survive tomorrow. Oh god! 9 a.m. in the morning. And guess what, though we end school like at 1, we got RHT project to complete tomorrow!! GAH! Can you please kill me now. I WANT TO DIE!!!!

Anyway, I've watched Monte Carlo today, oh no, I mean yesterday at Tampines Mall. Bonjour and au revoir! HAHAHA. It was really a nice movie and it was quite hilarious. Oh well, see whose the actress, it's SELENA GOMEZ!! She's way better at acting than singing. Her new single was super URGH! I'm sorry, but seriously, it's getting worst. But I should say that the best song is Who Says. That's all.

Gaaaah! I'm so sleepy and tired and weak and brain dead and blah blah blah. Dear God, keep me strong please. Alright then. Adios.

No comments: