You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

That 'Tiny Bit'

That tiny bit of act that you've done can really change my whole attitude towards you. Yeah. I can be that very lively girl who talks to you every time you feel bored and doesn't mind video calling you(since I'm bored too). But hey, look. It's all in the past. You've hurt me deeply 3 years back, and now what? Dude, you've already got a girlfriend. Get a life and stop trying to flirt(not sure if you are, but it seems like it). You just can't stop hurting all the girls don't you? Initially it was Azura, then me, then some other 3 girls(or maybe more). I would say that I really pity all those who have to go through your stupid relationship. You're just a total selfish jerk who doesn't seem to care about the littlest thing that we've did. All you care is about you, yourself and what's more, your bike! Sometimes I wonder, when will you open your eyes and heart and realizes everything that's happening around you. Well, I've just played along with you and tried being bitchy. How does it feel now? Felt being "pushed down" huh? Really? I'm sure it wasn't enough 'cos I believed you've pushed us, girls, way worst than that. I'm not really trying to be a bitch to hit a revenge on you(well at least I wished I could), but, I just want you to realize. I really hope that you will never hurt any more girls, especially the current one that you're with now. It's really terrible seeing guys making girls cry. Hearing all those stories from Azura about how jerk you are. I really don't know what you want. Every other girl have already eradicated both your msn and fb, except me. Cos I've always thought that I could change you. But it seems that I'm wrong. Having to think of it, you will never change that flirtatiousness in you. Adios.

No comments: