You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh Mama.

Ola. I know I'm all into this hysterical clown mode because I'm so glad that I've finally spend a great time together with my family, all 7 of us. Usually either me or my sis won't be around. Went to our all time favorite place to chill: Changi Airport. It's really a peaceful place. You can feel how rejuvenating it will be as you stood by the glass panel watching the airplane taking off or even landing onto the foot of S'pore. Okay. I sound so Albert Einstein right now. But, really. It's true. And oh, I finally managed to download games for my phone so that it can clear my boredom and depression.
Well, that mode is slowly fading 'cos there's something that's troubling me. Something which I don't wish to see. Something which makes me react the same way to what the soul is doing. The tears at the brink of her eyes. I could see it. Oh please. Please don't cry. Let me take your sorrow away as soon as I'm old enough to be there for you. Let me be the one who create the joy in you. I want that to happen. Please. Allow me. I hate to see that tears tricking down every second. I'm always here for you. I promise. And again, I said, I promise...

No comments: