You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dis-I-Like

~Don't make someone your priority when they made you an option.

I'm super elated. Just received a call from D. Will be seeing her and Noruls real soon. Make my 2 weeks of holiday a fruitful one. Please.

My right big toe hurts. And if I were to bend it, it stings! I guess, it's really been a long time since I walk a lot. i'm talking about 2 hours walk. I wouldn't say that the jaunting up to Henderson Wave was torturing, but the aftermath is having the difficulty to walk , now, is kinda tedious. But overall, it was an accomplishment though. I survive! (just with 1 banana for my brunch)

No comments: