You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gooood Morning!

This is the first time ever, I'm writing a blog in the morning! I'm supposed to be sleeping soundly now, BUT! Chloe kept on text-ing me. And damn! My ringtone was super loud. Well it's kinda chaotic today as the CDS selection(extra subjects) will be opening @ 10am. And everyone will be rushing in to select their subject choices. She's in school now and will be having her SA orientation @ 9+. So basically she needs my help, but the thing is that she haven't even decide her choices yet. Irritating or not this girl? Haha. Head kinda heavy now but I don't think I will be able to sleep back. Didn't get a good sleep yesterday though, in fact hours ago. Managed to get like only 5 hours of sleep. *Yawn yawn. I guess karma hits me today. :(
Anyway, these are the subjects that I've chosen:

1) Freehand drawing (DES)
2) Intro to language and culture(japanese) (HSS)
3) Understanding Art (HSS)
4) Music:Expression & Application (HSS)
5) Colour & Composition (DES)
Hopefully I can get my first 2 choices. *Praying hard. I just need some drawing to do in Poly. Add colors in my life puh-leeeese!
Chiaoooz :D


No comments: