You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Moschino

Woosh woosh. Heard the strong wind torpidly pushed the trees and they swayed, hard.
While studying for RHT, my Moschino hand cream leaked! Now, the strong fragrance just enveloped my whole bedroom. Smells nice though. Hehs.
Anyways, I just finish studying for RHT. Once again, information loaded. Hopefully I can spill everything out on the paper tomorrow. And aftermath, celebration! Woots woots! 2 weeks of holiday. Haha.
There's so many things to say. I'm stuck with 'Rolling in the deep' by Adele.
"We could have had it all, rolling in the deep, you had my heart inside your hand, and you played it to the beat."
Secondly, I can't wait for the release of Demi's single album~Got My Girls. I'm so gonna grab that once it's release.
Thirdly, Noruls just told me something that I've been longing to hear. We will be reuniting, I'm talking about the TRIOS, I hope so. I want my sisters back. Pretty please. Please make that happen. I really miss them a hell lot!
Chiaoz. :D

No comments: