You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Miffed

Today just seem to be a terrible day for me. Woke up in the morning hearing noises from my irritating brother. He seriously can't shut his mouth up. But what's worst is that the whole day I'm stuck with this flu. I feel very miffed. Everything around me today just annoys me. I'm not sure why. And this heat! Is it the weather or is it just me? Seriously?! I've been lazing around, lying on my bed the whole day watching The Secret Life Of An American Teenager just to get some entertainment. And then, that show just piss me off when the episode stops halfway. Got mad at both my parents as I was too frustrated with this sick-ling feeling. Just have the urge of throwing tantrums at everyone else. But, *sigh. I know it's not right. I just wish someone would be there and make my day, cheer me up, even if it's for awhile. However, one thing for sure, my feet is healing. Alhamdullilah. :) That's all that I'm happy for today. Chiaoz.

No comments: