You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lost For Time


Distracted so much with the projects that are required to submit in the nearing week. And, preparing presentation, like real talking with slides going on, is really tough. However, along the way it benefits me though. 1) I gain more knowledge on the site that I'm researching on. 2) I learn how to make nice and really cool effect from power point, thanks to this 'youtuber'. 3) I'm distracted from all the unnecessary things. Hu hu hu. I'm still doing my PP. Guess that caffeine from Starbucks' drink is making me awake. Oh wells, stop blogging and get your hands back to work. Adios.

*Some pictures taken from the trip to The Ritz-Carlton Milennia Singapore.

No comments: