You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Monday, April 11, 2011

If You Really Knew Me

I wished I knew how to put it in words. I wished I wouldn't have to explain it to anyone yet still be understood. I wished what I was going to say wouldn't be misjudged for something else. Maybe I was heard but not listened. Maybe I talked but it was not a conversation. Maybe everything is simply overturned and I am left to figure out the reasons why. But no one can help me. It's a battle with the inner self. I need to seek peace but I find too much solace in my deep dwellings. I dislike crowds of strangers and I dislike their murmurs. I dont like to be distracted from murmurs. I only want silence. Silence is glory. Alas, I can't find any. Where should I seek them?
Mute.

No comments: