You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Prisoner Of Love

Just another random thought,prisoner of love
sitting in the silence
of my disturbed thoughts,
I refused to think about it;

I closed my eyes,
tried to shut it tight,
carried everywhere by the wind,
it seemed so real and so true;

Gazing deeply into the pool of water,
i see my face staring back in
amazement and in wonder
at the emotions that i am overcome with;

Drawing me closer and closer,
stirred by the depth of passion,
torn between the life that is
and the life that will be, i struggle;

Trying to find a solution,
i try to claw my way out,
i try to fight the feelings
and all the emotions i have been overcome with;

Sitting in the dark,
thinking of you,
wishing you were here,
realizing i am a prisoner of love,

No comments: