You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rigidity + Irony

I am going through this battlefield with all the obstacles that creates friction between me and and my goals. I will march across the desert to defeat my enemy even if the wind torpidly pull me away. It feels like soldiers in the war and none of us are backing down. I will show you victory is mine before we leave this battleground. She don't want to leave, he don't want to go, and I know just how this battle goes. No one will give up, and I'm sure of it. The HERO I found in myself will make me believe that things will change. Change to achive the goals that I have been dreaming. Now the only thing that matters is the process of chasing it and make it become reality. I belive it will come true.

I just wonder why you hold so much grudges on others. You're like a mask. You wear it when they're near you, but you take it off when no one's around. It's okae. I'm fine with everything, i guess. All I want is answers from you. Why are you behaving like this to me and the others? You thought you can wear that mask forever, w/o people realising your true colors? You're wrong! No worries. I'm not fighting this war with you. Seriously, I don't understand you. I wonder what fault we people made to you. *sigh* Now, I'm just speechless. 0_0. Everyone make judgement, everyone make faults, i know! So do you. Now, I just wanna go through, and I'm prepared to lose, but ain't stopping to bring you down the core.

No comments: