You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Obscure, obnubilate & discombobulate!

I just could not concur what you said. I apologised. Yes, I did. But I was ambiguous. I was so damn upset. How could you incriminate me?!? Are you really certain that I was the root for the cause, or maybe because I expressed mirth then you blamed me?? Let me clear things here. Think back. When did I laughed? Was it after when you said what you did? OR WAS IT WHEN I TELL YOU SOMETHING? I guess you mistook it afterall. I just can't understand why you had to be so "fed-up" with it. Why must you bother what people said to you? All you want is to succeed and trying to ameliorate. But after being "teased" you stopped, like as if it is being hindered. You have th power. You can make your own stand. Why bother what people do. Why are those "hindrance' beating you down? Do you want to meliorate? If you do then don't just stop there. Continue. If you feel so fed-up, I'm telling you this, I am more infuriated. I hate this feeling. Why? Why must my geniality get eradicated by this kind of situation? I want all the merriment to be back here with me, with all the mirth. Why? Cause of the abhorence in the past. The sadness that engulfed me was way too noxious for me. I couldn't help it. Therefore, I'm advocating you. Please do not blemish me, even if you're just my friend. Neither do I want my other friends to create lambaste in my life. SO please.

No No No No broken hearted girl.
The torment that I gleaned. This WAS what I FELT when I was with some jerks~what happened in the past:

You hurt me before,
But I won't let that happen anymore
The way you made me feel
The pain was so unreal
This thing that I can't ignore
Left me cryin as you shut that door

And you said those words so unforgiving
And that mistake I won't be reliving

Cause there's everything and anything
And all these things and all these words
That get stuck in my head
And even though it's just for fun, I don't want to be the one
Not another tear will I shed,
Cause I wish those words were left unsaid

You don't even care,
So don't apologize don't even dare
You broke my heart in two
I thought our love was true
These feelings of despair
Like no other can compare

And not this time, and not this place
I don't want to see your face again
And your not worth fighting for
And I just want to get this over
Don't you come around anymore

Yeah, I wish those words were left unsaid

No comments: