You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

211009-feeling esctatic!


Firhan(that's his name)


My mum carrying him

Back blogging again. Well......today's one of the happiest day in life.
  1. Manager called me, got the job and starting training tomorrow(221009).


  2. Dad called me an inform me that my lil baby brother born today at 1.01pm sharp.

The pay isn't high but it will confirm give me experience. Just working for 2 months while waiting for N level results. The working hours will be from 11am to 10pm. It's superb long, but it's okae. I don't mind. My parents don't mind either. Break will be from 3 to 6pm. The uniform..need to buy(for part-timers only), everything's gonna be black! COOL!! I'm so anxious for tomorrow's training. Need to 'so called' revise some stuffs during break hours. Will be totally nervous the fist day. Hope I can get along as days pass. Hehes..I just can't wait!! Arghhhh!!!! Hahas, totally excited yet nervous. Wee..

Next up, while I was on my way to Orchard today(inside mrt), my dad called me and inform me that my baby brother has born! Thank goodness he's alrite. He's healthy. He totally look like my two brothers. Really!! His eyes and ears like my bigger brother, Firdaus and his face's like my younger brother, Firman. Just take a look at the photos above. My parents, my sis, and my features?? He totally don't look like one of us. Hahas..i bet he's gonna be chubby and cute!!

That's for today. Hope I can still blog even with my busy schedule!! Tata :D

I'm still wondering what's happening....
'cos there's some things which still...
weren't clear to me...
till now...
endurance is all i need...
cassie's missing part of her life...

No comments: