You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Missing You..

Sorting out my feelings is what I decided to do
I asked for us to cool-off as i wanted to fix our broken relationship
I don't know if it's the right thing, but i know its the best way for both of us
But why am i feeling this way?
Since the day it happened, i've been erribly missing you!
Everytime i close my eyes, your smile are all captured in my mind
And whenever i stop myself from thinking about you, the more memories flood into my mind
It's lingering..
Why do i feel like sinking?
Am i drowned by misery?
Every minute and every second you're away, it seems like a million years you've fade away
When our relationship started to grow, i was unsure about my emotions
But now, i know, that a moment without you in my life will be incomplete
Because you inhabit my soul and you've completely took over my heart
And this heart belongs to you alone.

I'm missing you..

No comments: