You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Low Temperature

Crying all alone in one corner of the room
The dark is trying to envelope my whole being
And i am started to sink in melancholy
Why do i feel so incomplete?
Why do i feel like dying?
Is it because of you?
Your laughs, your frowns and your completely insane acts
It seems like yesterday, but its gone for good i know
But i'll do everything to make you come back to my side
Missing you is a terrible pain
But missing you is the greatest feeling that i've ever felt
And all the pain seems so worthy
Because i have you now
Dont ever leave me!
You ask me why??
I'll be a puzzle.
Missing one important piece
And that's you!

No comments: