You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Where do i stand?

WELCOME BACK!!

It has been a long time since i use blog..How's my life going in sec4? Well obviously there's ups and downs that i've got to go through. It's simply like a roller coaster ride.
I'm not sure if i'm blind, but it seems that you're not being there for me anymore. You used to say, "All this are for you dear. It's all because i love you," BULL SHIT LAH!! You are not doing any good for me. I feel like as if you've never exist in my life. What have you done for me??? Causing yourself trouble and always making me worried. How am i supposed lead a wonderful and memorable life with you??HOW??Isolating yourself from me so that you can be with your friends? Forgetting and ignoring was your favourite thing to do. Then who am i to you?? If i had make your life terrible then tell me. Speak up,don't just silent will ya! I'm really tired of this life but don't think i can't live happily w/o u. I will prove it to you. If friends are your firsts, then be it. I bet my life will be so much wonderful than yours(with good education and future). Like i said "I STOOD EVNTHOUGH I KNOW STANDING IS NOT EASY". I've been standing strong w/o you by my side. Don't worry cos i got my friends around me which i believe who love me much more than you do. SO MUCH MORE! All i need from you now is a full explanation and not excuses. I just wanna lead a good and experience teenage life. Unlocked me from your anarchy cage. PLEASE!!

No comments: