You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Haunting Me


Just feel like uploading?
I miss my long hair so much. And this is the perfect picture for today topic. Haha.

So...lately I have been trying to study for my exams. yes, they are coming pretty soon but I've got only two papers man! I'm happy for that. I went out with Norul and studied with her at airport and I told her some things which I'm not sure if I was even ready.

I told her about my dreams and she knocked some sense into me. She said "If you could give M a chance why can't you give F some chances?" I debated and said that if I were to do that, it means I'm giving pieces and pieces of my heart to all guys. And that I am always giving them chances. And again, eventually I would be the one who will be taken advantage of, right?

Well, I kept thinking about what she said every second, every night, every single time when my head is empty. I can't stop mulling over it! She also added and as always warned me, "You should stop dating guys whom you barely know. And you know F for quite some time already. So give him some chance!"

Obviously it made me ponder even more. I can't think straight. And it somehow disturb me. But I do believe what she said was true. Part of me wanting to give it a try but another part of me hinders me from doing so. But I know F is a very good person. F & M were the only persons that I can say out loud that THEY ARE THE KIND OF GUY EVERY GIRL WANTS TO BE WITH. Cos they are really really really nice. Well, even though some people have a different definition for "nice", but still they are!

So, since I couldn't make up my mind, I decided to write F a letter. But now I'm still thinking if I should pass him that letter?

But I don't want to start a relationship. I mean not now. Not what I promised to myself. Urgh. Why is this haunting me again!

Or maybe I should wait for F to contact me again and then I decide if I should continue what I have planned or not.

#hatethisfeeling

No comments: