You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Oreo Fritters

Assalamualaikum.

Today, I made some food again. And I have been wanting to do this because I saw many blogs that posts pictures of this delicious home made Oreo Fritters. Since I have tons of the Oreo cookies at home, I just had to buy the Pancake Mix (which I didn't, cause I bought a whole bag of food all by myself yesterday. Will talk about it in the next post!)

So, here it is, my Oreo Fritters:

Ingredients you need: Pancake Mix flour and assorted Oreo cookies.
For those who know how to make jemput-jemput pisang or the normal ikan bilis one, you can just use that batter instead of buying the Pancake Mix.

Take an adequate amount of the pancake mix flour. 

Add  in sufficient volume of water.

Mix and stir in the batter well. 

Stir well and make sure that there are no lumps of flour left and  it should produce a thick consistency.
(If it's too thin, your cookie will not be covered well while frying them, SO TAKE NOTE OF THAT!)

Place the Oroe cookies in the batter.

Fold in the batter so that the cookies are fully covered.

Quickly pick the covered cookies and fry them in a hot pan.

Thee you go. Your homemade Oreo fritters and serve them to your love ones. 

No comments: