You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Unbelievable

Assalamualaikum. It's the start of another day. I'm not sure why I kept blogging these days. Maybe because I kept noticing the number of viewers I have. Haha. Why am I so egoistic? Hmm...

Anyway I didn't feel well again today. Everyday my migraine stroke me and I feel like I'm dying. Okay, no. I cannot say that. It is all in the hands of Allah s.w.t to decide my death. But I really don't know why my migraine never recover! Wanted to see the doctor today but it was already close. And worse still, I can't see the doctor till Monday cos tomorrow is Public Holiday! So all I can do is eating Panadol. Trust me, it doesn't help at all. Anyway...

Look at this! I got viewers from USA and UK? Are you kidding me?! I really wonder how do they get through my blog? As in what did they search for that directed them to my blog? Hmm...

See where my viewers comes from. :)
The most popular post of all time?

P/S: How cute of Firdaus to wish me. Haha. But anyway only Firdaus and Firhan (yes the smallest brother) wished me. That's how our birthdays are like at home. :/


No comments: