You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm Smiling :)


Assalamualaikum.

I am quite happy today because my thoughts are clear. Alhamdullilah. I think what I did was right. I should work for what's best for me and stop thinking about others. I am thankful that Allah has given me another day to live, another chance to redeem myself, another day to seek forgiveness and another day to get closer to Him. I am glad that I'm smiling all over again, although there are some things that are happening in the house. 

I really hope Mama can forgive me.

I camwhor-ed a lil just now. Haha. Happy mood, I guess? And oh, because I bought new contact lens! I finally got the Logic brand again cos they're so comfortable. But this time round, I bought a darker colour, nearing to black. It's nice and it really made my eyes looks bigger. But I'm not sure why but my eyes felt kinda swollen. And I had to wear shades to school as it felt more comfortable plus, the weather was piercing through my eyes. So, there comes my PROTECTION! Haha. A lil exaggerating. I know!

Another good news, I managed to finish my FEM Reflection paper yesterday and I also managed to finish my Sony Acid music and write up earlier today. *pat on the back! Good Job Casebella! :)

I'm going to study for AM for tomorrow's Mock Test. I hope I can concentrate. I mean I should! After I had already removed all the distractions. (Well maybe not all) Hehe. Good night. <3 br="br">

No comments: