You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stop The World


I'm still in need to search myself. I need time for myself to really figure out who I want to be, what I want to become and etc. I have yet to find out all the answers that brings me to a good future. I guess my goals are changing as I grow older. I have set them even at a later date. All of them. This shows how much I have wasted my time on unnecessary stuffs. I've got so much to do and I am already getting older. I feel there's a need for me to make a change for myself but I don't know what. All I can say, never mind let time bring me there. 

 
leilockheart:

Marilyn Monroe
Just one question. What will you do if your best friend doesn't talk to you? 

No comments: