You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Burst & 'Pop'

Today started off with a very enjoyable day in the morning. Went to school at 9.45 to meet Chloe, Hwee Cheng & Michelle for the Ballon Twisting workshop for tomorrow's Waterfire event. I didn't wanted to go because I havea phobia of balloon, especially hearing the squeaky sound and what's more with the loud 'POP' sound from the burst ballon. I went eventually because I wanted to accompany Chloe and somehow I think that if I were to go, I can overcome my fear. Guess what, I think I somehow did it! Pat on my back! :) I can't remember the guy who taught us, but he's from TP as well, and shockingly a freshie as well, in HTM. He taught us 4 different types of balloon twisting; dog, flower, sword and a hat. I like the dog and the flower the most. Not sure if I can actually remember. I need those skills for tomorrow's big event! Gonna impress the children there, hopefully! Haha. Yeah right. I actually wanted to bring back my doggies and the flowers, but I decided to burst them because I had to go to Bugis after that.

Why go Bugis? Amanda actually texted Chloe cos the job that she was in needs more people, so she texted her to ask if she wants to work. Chloe asked me and the rest, and eventually only her cousin and I went together with Chloe. It's Sales & Marketing. Exactly similar to my previous job, selling perfumes. But this time round, they sell various products focusing more on Health products like supplements, etc. And they require more on an appointment basis rather than going island wide, walking from one destination to another to "preach" people to buy. I'm not sure if I really want to work, but I just agreed to Amanda that I will be going for the training on Monday. Well, the reason why I wanted to get a job because of, of course, finance wise. I need the money to support myself especially for my Poly expenses all the way till year 3. And insya'allah, all the way till University. So, I kinda need to save up for my future. If not, I'm gonna suffer like how my family is so called suffering right now. Hope it goes well, and i hope I can apply the same skills and techniques from what I've learnt previously toward this new job. Let's see.

Anyway, I'm excited for tomorrow! Will be a long day, from 1 to 10pm. Oh god! Going back at night again! :( Hope my hp battery don't dies half way, or not I don't have anything to cover my ears from listening to the VERY SILENT surroundings. That's all for today. Adios. :)

*Where are you?

Hadiths of the day:

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom)."  

No comments: