You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Abduction


Well to day started off quite okay because in the morning, nearing to afternoon at about 11.45am, my dad passed me this brown envelope. Without hesitating, I instantly tear pull open the envelop (oh the glue is super sticky!!). I know what it was and who was the sender cos I've been waiting for it for quite some time. Anyway it is my gift from Sara's blog giveaway. ANd here it is, my Daisy ES148!! Though it was not what I requested, but at least I've got new eyeshadow!!


Then I got ready to leave house at 2.45pm for someone to fetch me. Hahah! Guess where we went?! We watched ABDUCTION!!! Ohhh, my TL <3 We both love TL well basically because I've idolized him ever since the start of Twilight! And he looks like TL. So yeah. We catch the movie but missed the first few minutes of the show because we arrived late. It started at 4 and we came at 4.15pm. Oh TL is so hot! Well my hand was practically on my cheek cos I was melting, inside. Haha. You know the feeling of meeting your idol (though it was just in the theatre). I mean in other movies I reacted the same way but this time round, I did it more often because the main character is HIM! Unlike the Twilight series. It's a very nice show indeed! C'mon because it's TL! Haha. Joking. I mean part of it was because it's TL. But the other part was because there's a lot of fighting moves and a little romance in it. Well, I don't want to prolong my blog today, cos I've got my house chores to do (I thought I didn't!) So yeah. If you want to know more about the movie, check out yourself by watching the trailer and if you still don't get it, THEN I INSIST YOU TO CATCH THE MOVIE NOW!! HURRY!

That's all for today. Will get back asap, I hope, if I'm free. :D Have a good day ahead.

Hadith of the day:

Man should understand this phenomina very well that your wife is not your children production guranteed machine, neither any of husband can blame his wife for continously delivering a baby girl,as many husband torture their wives for such act...And those who blame their wives for such stupid things ,they should fear ALLAH as what Quraan says ""To Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He creates what He wills. He bestows female (offspring) upon whom He wills, and bestows male (offspring) upon whom He wills....Chapter (42) sūrat l-shūrā (Consultation)"
I just realize they have Hadith of the day in FB! Go check it out!! :)



No comments: