You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Tearing Me Down

I'm such an idiot. Idiot girl who just wasted her bloody time. Seriously! When will I ever realize? URGH!! I'm never gonna accept anyone anymore. All of them are the same. Stop denying and say you're not. CAUSE INFACT, YOU ARE! IDIOT ME! But really. They just don't know how fragile our hearts are. How easily affected we can be even with the minute littlest things they do. URGH! I don't feel like blaming them, but it's really all my fault. How can I fall for such things? How can I treat everything so real when they are just temporary? Temporary, IDIOT! Wake up your idea! I just fell like screaming out loud! Why is it happening now, when exams are around the corner? It's killing me already. I know it's a challenge, but..*Sigh. Oh God, I pray that they will realize how easy our heart can fall into pieces. Oh god. Now I'm talking like some kind of emotional girl. Just one question, do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me? 'Cos I think you already did. Break everything that I have and tear me down as much as you want to. But just make sure you don't do the same to the other girls. they don't deserve that. You disappoint me. You weren't the kind I thought you were. I wish we never had the past and I wished we never met. Everything was just temporary. No explanations needed, 'cos pictures depicts it all.

No comments: