You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My dreams. It's becoming reality!!!

It's been months since I update my blog. Well, been busy this year. Need to concentrate on my O's. Here I go again; my biography:

It was fine the first few weeks. Then it starts. Not mentioning any names here. I envisage that things will be like this. How? Of 'cos i know. Psychic! Should I define this? Psychic: pertaining to the human soul or mind; mental (opposed to physical. That's just me. I've dreamed and it seemed to be coming to a reality. I propose to hinder it, but in my dreams it just flew and I failed. Reality? Not sure yet. Hope nothing will come to a bad end cos' I do not wish to have it that way.

What they said was true. The closer we get, the more we know them. The more we're close to them, the more we see them thru'. The more we see, the more we know their weaknesses. Which mean we will know their negative attitudes. I hate to say this but I feel that 'kanojo' is acting like whom 'kanojo' is not. Why? Why this year? We didn't get together as well as how we did in the previous years. I've just gotta wait. Have been patient all this while. One is acting like someone 'kanojo' don't like and the other? Hmm..the other and me is fine actually. We understand each other more. It seems like we didn't quarrel that much this year. Moreover, 'kanojo' helped me and was concerned. App lots.

What I'm willing to do so was to give this up to 'kanojo' if 'kanojo' is perpetrate. If not, then that's that. Should say no more, should no longer continue. Let it be bare and everyone will notice it.

That's all for now. Wishing good luck to all my friends for their O levels. Study hard and persevere it all thru' Never give up peeps. :)

No comments: