You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hijab

Assalamualaikum. Peace may be upon you.

I am stopping for awhile from my reflection paper. I couldn't continue cause I'm stuck with the type of formality that they're asking for. So let's pause for awhile there.

Anyway I have been browsing FB blog shops and I saw a lot of pretty clothes. So tempting to buy. This time round it was weird. I mean, my thoughts were weird. Maybe it is a good thing. The questions that usually went through my mind when I see blog shops would be:

"What can I match them with?"
"Is it too short?"
"Is it worth it?"

This time round, the same questions went through my head BUT with additional thoughts;

"Can I wear this with hijab?"
"Are they tight fitting?"
"Will my hijab be able to cover all the open areas?"

Yes. I have been thinking a lot about wearing hijab real soon. Insya'allah. With the guidance of Allah, I hope I can open up my heart to wear it. In fact, I need to wear it. It is a must for all muslimah to wear to cover themselves.

And also, I got so mesmerised when I see all the beautiful girls who wear hijab. Look at the photos below. Masya'allah.

I want to look like this when I got married. Hehe.

True beauty, I would say.
I want to have friends who are like this.
Speechless.

Beautiful aren't they. I don't want to care what others think or say. I just want to do what is right. I really pray that I won't change my mind. And really looking forward to how I can please Allah with the change I've made. Insya'allah. :)

No comments: