You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

Abah bought Firhan a new shoe, similar to mine. :)


This is adorable

I want this!! 

I really want a knitted sweater or any long sleeve shirts that is knitted! Someone, PLEASE??!! Saw one that captured my eye at Topshop, Marina Square. And it was on sale, $49! But still, quite costly.

Today wasn't an effective day for our group project meeting because the things we are supposed to do wasn't with us. Eventually we did our Comm Skill projects instead. After that Chloe and I headed to Tampines(as usual) to have our lunch because both of us were lavish and Chloe heard my stomach growled. We were like gluttons today because firstly, we went to BBQ Chicken. We shared a meal of Baked Chicken Fussilli and a plate of cheese fries. Chloe didn't finish her food (as usual) but it was because the pasta is in tomato base which she doesn't like so it went in my stomach instead. Halfway eating, we realized there's mosquitoes around our table, ONLY. It bit me a on my legs and temple.I made a fool of myself trying to kill at least one of it which I thought I did! I kept scratching after that and it got contagious for Chloe. When we left, she started to scratch at her love handles like an orang utan. Haha. Straight after that we went to Swensen's to have our dessert, ONLY because we hate their service but we can't resist their ice-cream! I had my usual chocolate peanut buttercup with diced almonds and Chloe had rocky road with wafer. Aren't we like glutton? I'm sure we are! It was awesome but I have been on cheat days too often already because just yesterday we had Häagen Dazs ice-cream at Suntec. Sigh. They are just too irresistible.

Anyway I have decided to save my money for something very important. I think I should keep my money to do my surgery. Cos it's killing me and I feel like breaking any time. I hope I can manage my spending. Insya'allah.

Hadith of the day:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."


No comments: