You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Your Games

You made me think, think for a little longer whether to just forgive and forget about all the things that you have done so far. I made a second thought and decided not to give in this time round. Well, basically I'm just sick and tired with all your games. Maybe if I turn in this time, you will take advantage again. I just don't understand why you can't say the truth and had to beat around the bush just to make me "believe" you. But oh no. Please. There is a limit to my trust. Especially when it comes to you. Don't even mention about being a friend, 'cos friends don't treat each other like that. It's so ironic to hear that you want to reconcile. Not sure either if what you said was the truth and sincerely forgiving. Oh wait. I shouldn't say it's forgiving,m 'cos you don't have to! And yeah, whatever shit that you hear from your friends, IT'S REALLY UP TO YOU TO BELIEVE, cos I've got no guilts about it. You rather believe rumors than believing this person whom I THINK you used to trust before. Pfft! Whatever la. Very irritating! Thinking about stuffs which doesn't even bring any benefits to me. So why should I care right? Especially when they treat you like a piece of shit. Really. It's very idiotic of you to actually avoid yourself from me just because I'm closer to another one. You want to know the reason why? The reason why I'm so much closer to her even until now?? It's because, we BOTH try to understand each other and TRY to keep in touch. I REALLY MEAN IT, BY TRYING! If you want to be friends, then WHY AVOID??! GAHH! I don't understand.

No comments: