You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sigh

Ookae. I really need to get over with the mid-term test quick 'cos it's really stressing me out. Feel like going to the top of the hill and scream my lungs out. Haha. I wish. Studied for almost 8 hours already. Kill me please. Covered Intro to Ob and Personality only! Three more topics to go and I'm off for it on Monday, hopefully. I don't want to lose out in the end. Oh God, help me get through this please.

And oh, I've got a new target, not saying that I'm replacing T.L with him, but oh well, he's just too adorable. Look at his blue eyes. Started to "admire" him after watching much of Sonny with the chance and Star Struck. Gosh! Sterling Knight's adorable but T.L's hot. I'm sorry, I just got to say it out. Hehs. Okae. I've got to stop this 'cos I sooo do not want to sound like a fan-pop over some Hollywood pop star. Over it. Nights :D

No comments: