You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Not So Fated

The fact is, you started it. You deleted the photos. And now what? Call me a hypocrite? I don't get you either. You think it's easy to let the past just breeze through my hands and forgetting about what had happened in March? Yeah Dude! Basically I can't. 'Cos nothing is never easy for me. Well if you think I'm a hypocrite, then be it. I don't care less 'cos I don't want to care what you think anymore. You've gone way too far although things aren't real. The reason why I deleted you off is because it just hurt me seeing all your post stating things which I didn't wish to see. Yeah, it was my fault for having this fidgety fingers of mine, but what can I do about it? Basically I CAN'T! But partly, it was because of these fingers that I realize you decided to abandon the past,or maybe officially change your target to a new "special someone". What about the "Sorry"? I wonder, really wonder. Or was my reply was untrue the other time? Was I really fine when you asked me? And yeah, frankly, I bottled up all the tears every single time when it hurts. You just don;t know that all the littlest things you've said or done can cause a teardrop. Well, I just waste it all.

No comments: