You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Speechless?

Awkward! My heart didn't actually raced just now, it was kinda relaxed and chill. But as soon as the soul appear, I was appalled! Through the virtual, and the reality, it is SO different. Like seriously! Even until now, I am still antagonized by the soul's look! The marvel comic actor, Tobey Maguire. Really akin! In the virtual world, he look just like the normal looking soul, not saying that he's abnormal, but earnestly, you will be astonish when you see him with your naked eyes. Well, today was really a whole marvel day. Watched Thor, a really great movie and ate roti naan at Upp Serangoon. Marvel-lous. At the end, left with this very shockingly action. Appalled again! Haha. But all in all, I would say, I've stretched my cheeks quite hard today. That's a good thing, I hope.

No comments: