You heard her story, you see her countenance, but you don't know the inner truth. Her views, her say, she limits it all 'cos there's always secrets to life.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

See The Change

School starting soon. I'm all excited for it. Orientation tomorrow, but some of my peeps said that it's "FUN". Hmm...I wonder why. But oh please, I hope it will be an enjoyable one for me. Well, everyone have their own perception and enthusiasm in different situations/events. After such a long break, slacking and sticking my butt on the bed everyday, I gotta work them out just as soon as school starts.

By the way, I wanna make some changes to myself. After watching Awan Dania, I realize that there are some things which I need to amend in my life. I rather not wait, expect or hope anymore. I know how it feels like being irritated by someone like me. If it's me, I will get miffed too. So from now on, I will just let you do whatever you want and I don't want to bother you anymore. If you think that you still want us to be friends then talk to me okay? I will still be here, just that I will not be who I used to be anymore. Things have to change for everyone's benefits. I want to be happy. I don't deserve all this sadness in my life. I want to be the girl who loves to laugh a million times in a day. I want to be that girl who's cheeks gets chubbier each day because of her smile. Because I know, that is me, NUR CASEBELLA. :D

No comments: